Burgess Road Library is open for a select-and-collect library service with limited hours. Face coverings are mandatory (unless exempt) and we ask that you complete NHS Test & Trace on arrival.
- We offer facilities for customers to return books, and to borrow reserved items using the self-service machine.
- From Monday 12 October, it will be possible to book a slot to use the computers. Slots are limited to 45 minutes. Please call us on 023 8058 6804 during library opening hours to book, or pop in. Printing is possible from the computers but not general photocopying.
- Customers aren’t able to browse for books.
- You can ask us to make reservations for you, but you won’t be able to pick up those books until you have been notified by the library service that your reservations are ready.
- You will need your library card to borrow books and to join the library you will need to sign up online.
Activities marked with are co-ordinated by the Burgess Road Library Management Team.
Activities marked with are co-ordinated by Christ Church Southampton (outside of public library opening hours)
10am-12.30pm Select-and-collect library service
2-4.30pm Select-and-collect library service
10am-12.30pm AND 2-4.30pm Select-and-collect library service